Request for Investment Review
Filling out this application will get you into our deal tracking system for our investment team to review.
The following document will aim to outline the resources available for your Aquaponic project and thereby allow experts at Fusion to evaluate the expectations and the capacity of the project to propose an optimally feasible design. This is the most vital step in deciding the success of an Aquaponic project, and we request you to please take a moment and complete the questions in this form
1. What is the planned geographic location of the Aquaponic project?
2. What area of land are you looking to dedicate to your Aquaponic project? Please enter with units
3. Briefly state the seasonal variations with average range of temperatures, and rainfall as Storm/Frequent/Rare
April - August
Sept - Nov
Dec - March
4. Please provide data or links to information on the quality of natural light available for the location under consideration for the Aquaponic system.
5. Select the type of Aquaponic system you would like to scope for your project
Greenhouse - Natural VentilationGreenhouse - Controlled EnvironmentIndoor Warehouse
6. Select all types of Aquaponic implementations that you are interested in implementing
Media BedsDeep Water CultureWicking BedsVertical Towers
7. Please select availability of materials for construction of beds and troughs
Wood and LinerBlock work and ConcreteGalvanized Iron PipeFiberglass (FRP/GRP)
1. What is your production purpose? Choose from the following list and fill in comments if you wish to elaborate.
CommercialPilot CommercialProof of ConceptDemonstrationAcademicCaptive ConsumptionProduct Value AddDomesticCommunity Center
2. Do you have a target production/expected annual yields for the crop? Please specify units
Greens and Herbs
3. Have you identified your market or mode of sale? Please indicate all available or possible outlets.
DirectRetailWholesaleFarmer's MarketRestaurants/HotelsB2BHome DeliverySubscriptionCharity
4. Select the crops you would like to produce in the Aquaponic system?
TilapiaGrass CarpAsian Sea BassJade PerchSilver PerchYellow PerchSturgeonKoi CarpTroutArctic Char
Rock melonMini watermelonStrawberryPapayaBananaCitrus
LettuceKaleRainbow ChardSpinachMustardWater CressArugulaCelery
Pak ChoiChoi SumMizunaChinese CabbageAmaranthRoselle
1. Select all available consistent sources of Freshwater?
MunicipalSeasonal WellArtisan WellDamNatural WaterwayTanker Supply
2. If water quality test results are available please record the appropriate readings
3. Do you have access to a municipal power supply line?
4. Are you interested in incorporating renewable energy sources to your Aquaponic system?
1. Do you have prior Aquaponic or Farming experience?
2. Are you willing to hire farm hands to run daily operations on the farm and depending on scale possibly a Farm manager?
YesNo, it’s a family operation
3. Are interested in obtaining certifications now or in the future?
4. Would cattle or livestock be housed within 100 feet/30m of the Aquaponic garden?