We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, in which case the revised Terms of Service will appear on the Site. Continued use of the Site after we post any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the Terms of Service, as modified.
(A) CFS’s Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials contained on it are our property and/or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. We provide the Site for personal noncommercial use only. You may only use this Site and the materials on it as authorized by us. You may not use this Site or the materials on it in any manner that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, contract rights, or any other rights belonging to us or a third party. We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the Site (or any portion of the Site) for violation (whether repeated or not) of copyrights or any other rights belonging to us or a third party. Unless authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by e-mail or other electronic means) any material from the Site. Information about permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site can be obtained by completing a form.
(B) Your License to CFS. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, text, photos, and videos) to the Site, you represent and warrant: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or that the owner of the material has consented to your use; and (ii) that you are 13 years old or older. You will be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting, or submission.
When you submit or post material, you grant to us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display it (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology. This grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in any such material. You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, e-mail address, or Member name, as we deem appropriate.
(C) Notice of Copyright Infringement. If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted, or distributed via the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please report the violation to our designated copyright agent by sending written notice by U.S. Mail to CFS, 601 E Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20049, Attn: CFS Brand Protection, or by emailing the CEO of CFS. Please note that the contact information provided in this paragraph should only be used for reporting suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere in these Terms of Service or on the Site.
Please include the following information in your written notice:
(1) a detailed description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed;
(2) a description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on the Site;
(3) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address;
(4) your statement that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) your statement, made under penalty of perjury, affirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
(6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
(D) Restrictions on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by CFS. However, you may not frame or inline link to any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another Web site or other service any of our material or intellectual property without the written permission of CFS.
You will need a username and password to access Your Membership on the Site. By registering on the Site, you agree that you will not (i) select or use a username or e-mail address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a username or e-mail address subject to the rights of any person without authorization; (iii) use a username in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a username that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your password or account by a third party.
Use of Directories
The information contained in any directories that may be provided on the Site is provided for Member information only and is not to be used for marketing or telemarketing applications. This information may not be copied or redistributed and is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Neither we, nor our suppliers, will be liable in any way with regard to such information.
The Site may provide links to Web sites maintained by third parties. Any information, products, software, or services provided on or through third-party sites are controlled by the operators of such sites and not by us, our subsidiary companies or licensed partners. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING MESSAGE BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. EACH USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES, SUBSCRIBERS, MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE MESSAGE BOARDS AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH EACH USER.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THIS SITE OR THIRD-PARTY SITES. USE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THIRD-PARTY SITES IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
You must provide and are solely responsible for all hardware and/or software necessary to access the Site. You assume the entire cost of and responsibility for any damage to, and all necessary maintenance, repair or correction of, that hardware and/or software.
Any financial information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, or for commercial use. The Site should not be used in any high-risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances, or business may result if an error occurs. You assume any and all risk for your use of financial information provided on the Site.
CFS is for the qualified MMJ Community to offer products and services that are beneficial and affordable to them and the society as a whole. CFS does not endorse, support, or oppose political candidates or parties, and does not have a PAC.
Certain sections of the Site may provide links to sites of third parties, where you may be able to purchase online many different types of products and services that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of any product or service offered or provided by a third party. If you make a purchase from a merchant on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by the merchant. A merchant that offers or sells products or services through the Site may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For more information about a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Web site and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You agree that neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for any damages that you incur, and you will not assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE LIMITED UNDER SUCH STATE LAW.)
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR RELATED ONLINE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MESSAGE BOARDS OR OTHER INTERACTIVE FEATURES, OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
|1. The SovereignFriendlySociety Membership is owned and operated by the SovereignFriendlySociety. Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Membership is open to individuals aged 21 and above. Membership is accepted at the sole and absolute discretion of the SovereignFriendlySociety.
3. Members will be issued a membership number. The use of this number is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions to the benefit of the SovereignFriendlySociety and all Licensed Benefit Providers. The membership number remains the property of the SovereignFriendlySociety. Misuse of membership number or program benefits may result in termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
4. Memberships are not transferable and may only be used by each member to whom the number is issued. The SovereignFriendlySociety reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features, of the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership including these terms and conditions or to terminate the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership program at any time. Although The SovereignFriendlySociety will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material changes, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect to all the terms and conditions of the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership. Any use of the program by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. The SovereignFriendlySociety will not be liable for loss or damage resulting there from.
5. Only individuals can apply for SovereignFriendlySociety Membership. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member may only hold one SovereignFriendlySociety Membership and may not be held jointly unless with written approval by the SovereignFriendlySociety.
6. Successful applicants of the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership will receive a membership number valid only for the term purchased.
7. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and other language translations of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
8. Each successful applicant will receive a notification e-mail within 5 days of application and shall receive the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership number within 10 working days. If the successful applicant does not receive notification within 10 working days, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact the SovereignFriendlySociety to seek assistance.
9. Membership fees for first time applicants shall be based on the length of the membership applied and paid for.
10. It is the responsibility of the member to check their eligibility for any particular benefit offered. Terms may vary between Licensed Benefit Providers.
11. The SovereignFriendlySociety does not negotiate or guarantee prices or terms made available by Licensed Benefit Providers to members through the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership Program, and it is strongly recommended that members research and compare prices, levels of service, and consider any other relevant factors before making any purchase.
12. The SovereignFriendlySociety shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and conditions. The SovereignFriendlySociety reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
13. In case of a dispute, the decision of The SovereignFriendlySociety shall be final and binding.
14. The SovereignFriendlySociety is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failures or for fraud.
15. The SovereignFriendlySociety will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership Program and by The SovereignFriendlySociety’s Licensed Benefit Providers for marketing and promotion.
16. Purchases and sales made as a result of the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership Program are solely between the member, as a consumer, and the Licensed Benefit Provider, as a seller of the product or service. The SovereignFriendlySociety has no responsibility or obligation with respect to purchases or sales (including no responsibility or obligation for disputes between an individual member and Licensed Benefit Providers). Accordingly, in consideration for The SovereignFriendlySociety making the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership program available to members and Licensed Benefit Providers, members and Licensed Benefit Providers who make sales or purchases through the SovereignFriendlySociety Membership Program acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall The SovereignFriendlySociety be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from, or arise out of the purchase, sale or use of any products or services purchased or sold.